Procedure to Follow
How to File an Application for Refund on a Home Charging Station
Your request must be sent at the Government of Québec within six months of the purchase date of the charging station.
Before filling out the form, be sure to have the following on hand:
- Vehicle Identification Number of your all-electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle
- Invoice for your charging station
- Invoice(s) for installation of the station at your home
Here is the procedure to follow:
- Fill out the Application Form (Format PDF, 541 Kb) .
- Sign the paper copy
- Enclose a copy of all required supporting documents:
- The invoice for the charging station
- The invoice for the installation of the charging station at home
- The bill of sale or lease agreement for the all-electric or plug-in hybrid vehicle
- The vehicle’s registration certificate
- Send the application and supporting documents to the following address:
Drive Electric Program
Bureau de l'efficacité et de l'innovation énergétiques
Ministère des Ressources naturelles
5700, 4e Avenue Ouest, B 406
Québec (Québec) G1H 6R1
For More Information
For information on all the terms and conditions of participating in the program or to learn more about how rebates are calculated, see the Detailed Applicant Guide (PDF Format, 378 Kb) or the program's Normative Framework (Format PDF, 153 Ko).